I have chosen this image because I want a more contempory idea for my final look. The girl in the photograph, I would say, is in her 20’s and looks beautiful for her youth and that’s the look I’d like to create and to also bring out the beauty of the Elizabethan times. I love how she has a middle parting but also the make-up has rounded her forehead so it looks more of a heart shape. I think the object in the hair is also beautiful and matches the belt loosely around her waist which links everything together. She is giving the photo more of a diva look which enhances the make-up and the contour of the cheeks. I love the peachy colour on her lips and how she hasn’t took her eyebrows out but doesn’t enhance them. The neck colour is also really effective in the image and the pearl necklace, I am thinking about co-operating pearls in to my look to refer the Elizabethan in to my contempory look and to make it look more graceful and pretty. Her garment really compliments the overall outcome and this is the look I’d like to work with.

No comments:
Post a Comment