Monday, 8 December 2014

Exhanging designs and practicing

Grace Stead's photo.

This is my partners contemporary design that I will be doing in my assessment... I found it hard at first to understand what my partner wanted to me to perform out of the design but it was just practice that I needed to accomplish to figure out what was needed of me..
 
First practice


 
I kind of just went for it, followed the step by step guide and tried to figure out what it was because it wasn't extremely clear for me to follow with products as I didn't have the products and had to borrow them. But I was quite impressed with how the turn out was...
 
Second practice
 


 

The second practice went a bit better because i added more shimmer on the cheek bone and a dark red lip line as the design shows and defines the lip more. I showed my partner my image and she gave me a few little more tips to create a better look which were bringing the eye shadow more down on the nose and making the base paler...
 
 
Assessment image
 
 
 
My final image was definitely the best of my ability in the design and came out clear in the picture of the design and what the designer wanted to overcome in the design. It just goes to show that practice does make perfect and the more you practice the better and clearer you become. Even though I was on a rush of time, I think I demonstrated the design clearly and accurate.


No comments:

Post a Comment