Design 1
This is my first design that I chose to do, I got inspiration from a neck cuff that I had ona Halloween harlequin clown costume and thought of the gold theme and then started to research gold Elizabethan make-up and discovered the burgundy to mix into it so it wasn't all gold. As gold reminds me of old and burgundy is the new favourite colour! These are my inspiration images:
Design 2
I decided to design this contemporary Elizabethan look because I liked the Monochromatic colour theory and wanted to experiment and when I experimented on older posts I decided to make a face chart as well and I think the orange really reflects in to Elizabethan style. With the blurred out lips and undefined eyes with simple colour and contour on the cheeks I thought it would be a perfect design. Here are some of my inspiration images for this look...
In one of my make-up lessons I decided to experiment and practice taking out the eyebrows to decide what I wanted to do in my design and decided that I really didn't like using that method or using a white base and wanted to experiment with the orange cheek contour...
Design 3
Inspiration for design


















No comments:
Post a Comment